PAYTM TERMS & CONDITIONS
Offer – Upto Rs 200 Cashback on Jabong with Paytm.
- Get 10% Cashback on your 2nd transaction made through Paytm Wallet during the offer period on Jabong
- Offer is valid from 10th March 2018 (00:01) till 31st Mar 2018 (23:59 Hrs)
- User is entitled to get a maximum cashback of Rs. 200 while paying through PayTM
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- You will be eligible for cashback only on your 2nd transaction made through Paytm Wallet during the offer period
- Cashback will not be applicable on your first transaction made through Paytm Wallet during the offer period.
- You will earn maximum cash back of Rs. 200 irrespective of the Order amount.
- Cash back amount will be credited in your Paytm Wallet account within 24 hours.
- Maximum cashback per transaction is Rs. 200. Explanation for the same is mentioned below with an example for better understanding :
- Cashback will be credited on 2nd Paytm Wallet transaction on Jabong in this offer period
- If you make your first transaction during the campaign duration of Rs 500 through Paytm wallet on Jabong, you will get Rs 0 (Zero) as the cashback.
- Then If you make your second transaction during the campaign duration of Rs 500 through Paytm Wallet on Jabong, you will get 10% cashback i.e. Rs 50
- Alternatively, If you make your second transaction during the campaign duration of Rs 2000 through Paytm Wallet on Jabong, you will get max cashback of Rs 200.
- Again If you make your third transaction during the campaign duration of Rs 500 through Paytm Wallet on Jabong, you will get Rs 0 (Zero) as the cashback.
- This offer shall not be valid in case of any sale event hosted at Jabong’s website and / or app.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cashback will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of order by either customer or by Jabong
- In case of partial refunds/cancellations, refund amount will be adjusted with the cashback received on initial payment
- Partial payment by Jabong voucher or eGiftVoucher is not applicable
- Mobile number needs to be verified to be eligible for cashback
- For any concerns related to cashback, please get in touch with Paytm at: email@example.com
- RBI mandates that up to Rs. 20,000 can be added in a month to a non-upgraded Paytm wallet. In case you have reached that limit then cashback will get added to your wallet in the next calendar month. In order to allow cashback to be added earlier we urge that you request for a wallet upgrade (available under your profile)
- Merchant/Brand’s Terms and Conditions shall apply on all orders